After two marathons I fell out of love with running, I basically got bored. I was encouraged to enter the London Triathlon Sprint and have started enjoying training once again. Stairs at work have become a struggle once more.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Swapped the devil for a Sideboard

Mike. What you playing at. Why didn't we go to the pub to watch today's game! I'm sure it would have been much better. Liverpool win just to annoy me.

Two days worth of running to blog today. I managed to do the most horrid run of the week yest running about 7 miles with 3 x 1.5mile fast sections. Yuk yuk yuk. Today was less stressful but cold cold cold. It was the first time ever that I thought weeing myself might be a good idea. The thinking was that at least I would be warm for a second! Didn't do it though. Perhaps this would be a more interesting post if I did, but I didn't.

Anyway off to bed. Might be more posts next week as my boss is on a conference so I may have more time to post at work.
Oh yeah. yey Boro! Up the pinks tommorrow!

Just a quick edit, I was talking to Kay about Palermo's actual nickname: The Rosanero and AC Milan's: Rossonero and she said "oh so Palermo is like the lady reds?" I'm sure they would have loved that. Here's a great Palermo link, don't open it near your boss if you have your speakers on but do listen it's brill!.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Continuing on that theme: next time you hear We are Family by Sister Sledge listen out for the line "Just let me staple the vicar"

Also, we will be in Edinburgh this weekend till Sunday, woooo! Whisky Museum here we come!

10:44 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill Oddie, Bill Oddie, put your hands all over my body.

6:24 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home